Newest posts and messages
Browse posts on #GLR: Personal Blog and Rant of Glen Lee Roberts; Exploration of the Mind, Introspection, Inner Peace and Statelessness with the most recent activity.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Many wish to keep me bound to the United States
- Today, I ran across something by accident which was a delightful surprise
- To my surprise the pull down menu for nationality includes "Apatrida"
- 07/25/15 09:22: Stateless in Paraguay: A nice surprise (by Roseann)
- 07/25/15 10:24: Different issues (by Glen Lee Roberts)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Escrow Service, Feedback, Transaction Limits
- The gaping hole: Denial of Service Attack
- Localbitcoins: just say no!
- 01/05/14 16:06: More victims! (by Glen Lee Roberts)
- I created the 'Stalkers Home Page'
- Never crossed their mind that someone might use their website for nefarious purp
- Everyone, individuals and businesses just want to be stalkers
- 07/19/15 18:47: The Stalkers Home Page (by Florida (45061,33236))
- 07/20/15 10:01: Purpose for my stalkers page (by Glen Lee Roberts)
- Leaving the US behind has actually been a calming experience
- Mixed with a good dose of fear mongering and a lack of clarity
- The one who should be fearful and angry is the United States itself
- Manual Index of Articles on FATCA
- I find all the talk about FATCA bothersome
- Get on board with your allegiance to the United States or drop it
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- I felt bad for him being trapped by two political system
- he is quoted as saying are 'outrageous'
- Being liberated to live his life without the weight of that monster on his back
- 11/23/14 12:41: Will Boris Johnson renounce or not? (by Glen Lee Roberts)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.86
- an unAmerican book? yes!
- The right of every American. I doubt the U.S. Congress would enact unAmerican la
- reveres its founding principles while attacking those who exercise their rights
- My first experience of completing a form with 'none' in the spot for Nationality
- Ranting about how foreign banks have a problem with Americans these days as a re
- The bank was right on board and it was the American objecting to FATCA.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.71
- Many people ask me about how you can actually use bitcoin.
- I scan the QR code with my bitcoin wallet
- That's all it takes to pay your check with bitcoin
- 04/15/15 22:36: THIS OF PAY FOOD WITH BITCOIN WILL BE VERY NORMAL IN MANY PLACES (by Camilo)
- 05/14/15 17:11: Paying the check at Be Okay with Bitcoin (by Seyi)
- 07/05/15 06:01: (by Kirby)
#GLR: Personal Blog and Rant of Glen Lee Roberts; Exploration of the Mind, Introspection, Inner Peace and Statelessness